Monday, September 28, 2009

STAMPING 411 #118

Good Mornin to ya!
I hope everyone is doing well, this Monday morning.
Yeah for me, I had time to play alittle this weekend and I did a few challenges. Here is the Stamping 411 challenge card. I kind of flipped it alittle.


Stamp set: Heard from the heart
paper: night of navy, bashful blue, whisper white (wow, there is no Dsp paper, that's unusual for me!)
I used the finial press embossing folder for about three quarters of the card.
The ribbon is white organza, bashful blue and silver cord.


Look at the new snowflake punch!!! Can we all say aahhh!!! Anyway I did this by layering the white and bashful blue punches and then I cut of the ends of the night of navy to give some dimension to the snowflake. Of course I had to top it off with some bling, a filigree brad!


4 comments:

  1. Ohh la la! These colors are so rich and pretty! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors and the filigree brad in the center of the snowflakes add just the right touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...love the double snowflake and brad! Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades of blue together!! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete