Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloween frights


Good mornin to ya,
Well since I have shone you both of my girls bday cards I should show you my sons as well. Yes, his birthday is on Halloween! He will be a big 14 this year! I did not plan my pregnancies very well, all three kids are the end of October, the 26th (twins)and 31st. I figured this is probably the last year I can get away with a cutesy card!!! I had used the top note die for our projects last month and since I can not throw anything away... this was the start of my card. I knew I wanted both a Halloween theme and a birthday theme so...a crazy cupcake made sense to me!!! This is the Big Bold Cupcake sizzlit die set. I used the birthday outside of the wow stamp set and then added the Halloween fright. I also embossed the weird circle stamp with clear EP and dazzling diamonds mixed together.
The card is very busy...just like my son!!!! I think he will enjoy it, one can only hope at this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment