Friday, September 18, 2009

POST IT HOLDERS


Good morning all,
So here is another project I worked on last weekend trying to use up some retired paper and some of my gazillion supplies I have accumulated for projects I just know I'll do someday! No one else does that right???
I made a couple of post-it note holders using some plastic 4x6 frames.
I
For the first one I used the simple flower embosslit for the big shot
Paper: barely banana, bashful blue, and kraft the DSP is from last. years sellabration and so is the ribbon

The second one i used the butterfly die for the big shot and the finial press embossing folder ( I also used another brands on the bigger butterfly) and the little leaves sizzlit die.
The colors are chocolate chip, groovy guava and certainly celery. I don't remember which DSP this is...but its pretty old because it is only one sided.
I haven't put a post it on it yet because I am going to try to find one that sort of matches the guava!
Look how pretty the butterflies look embossed! Can you tell that I absolutely love my big shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment