Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pals Paper Arts


Hi there my stamping friends!
Today I decided to play along with the gals at Pals Paper Arts. The callenge was to use a picture to create our project. The colors were very fall looking to me....so here's what I came up with! I am soooo ready for fall! It is over 100 here in sunny So Cal and I would much rather have cool weather today with all our soccer and baseball games!!!
Stamp Sets: Autumn splendor, Holiday Best
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, old olive, very vanilla
ink: pumpkin pie, old olive, chocolate chip, so saffron

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love the colors that you used! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Janelle! I love your multi-colored leaves! I especially love the ones you cut out to use as embellishments! So pretty! Great job with the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 1, 2009.

    ReplyDelete