Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pals Paper Arts


Hi there my stamping friends!
Today I decided to play along with the gals at Pals Paper Arts. The callenge was to use a picture to create our project. The colors were very fall looking to me....so here's what I came up with! I am soooo ready for fall! It is over 100 here in sunny So Cal and I would much rather have cool weather today with all our soccer and baseball games!!!
Stamp Sets: Autumn splendor, Holiday Best
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, old olive, very vanilla
ink: pumpkin pie, old olive, chocolate chip, so saffron

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love the colors that you used! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Janelle! I love your multi-colored leaves! I especially love the ones you cut out to use as embellishments! So pretty! Great job with the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete