Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Creative Corner

Goodmorning my favorite people!
I was trying to use up some of my scraps again and found this oval frame in my bunch....so I put it to good use for a challenge at Our Creative Corner. The challenge this week was to make a monochromatic card.
I really like the look of this card. And the butterfly is one of my favorite dies! The color is purely pomegranate.
Big shot butterfly die, oval frame die, finial press embossing folder.
Look how pretty this looks up close! Loving my embossing folders!!!
I left this card sentiment free so when I am in need of a card I can put whatever fits then.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Janelle! I love the bold pomegranate and the white together and the butterfly is to die for! So glad you could play along with us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the challenge. Love all the cuttlebugging! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete