Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gift bags


Goodmorning stampers,
I have been working on a ton of projects, trying to use up some of my (beautiful) retired DSP paper. I am such a hoarder...I buy it, then it just sits in the cabinet because I'm afraid I will run out!! How silly is that!
Anyway, the next few posts
will probably have retired DSP and I apologize for that but it really is the idea that counts, right!
These are a couple of gift bags and 3x3 cards to go with. I will be putting a gift card in each for a birthday party my girls are going to. I loved these colors last year!!!! This is the fancy favor box/bag for the big shot. I also used the cherry blossom embosslit. The colors are Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss and the DSP is Hawaii Papaya.
If you look closely you can see I used the reverse image of the cherry blossom on the cards!! never waste anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment