Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Digital Scrapbook

Good morning stampers,
oooh, look what I got in the mail this weekend!!! This is my first attempt at an all digital scrapbook with our new My Digital Scrapbooking program.

This is an 8x8 hardcover album. It was soooo easy to upload the pictures and just click them into the pages that I wanted. You can do so many different things with this program it is amazing. I chose to keep it simple by using their premade pages. The design I chose comes with 13 different pages and then you can make your own or repeat the pages,
is what I did.

I received my finished product in less than a week!!





Sorry about the glare on the pages I couldnt get them to photgraph any better...anyway my snapshots are not important to you, I just wanted you to see how cute the page layouts are!








No comments:

Post a Comment