Sunday, September 20, 2009

STAMPING 411 #117


Hi there ladies,
Here is my submission for the stamping 411 challenge.
My daughter will be 10 next month and she loves skulls (all the rage right now!!) So I started with this stamp set to make a card for her. I wasnt sure at first...I had a hard time with this sketch for some reason, but I like how it came out and most importantly I think she will too. My other daughter (her twin) saw it and thought it was "really cute" and wanted to know where her card was.... you saw it last week for the challenge (she's all about monkeys) but I told her I didnt have one yet!!hehe such a sneaky mom!
Anyway enough babble:
Stamp set: Just jawing
Paper: so safron, old olive, brilliant blue, melon mambo, and the tall tales DSP paper
I cut out the skull and then recut out the teeth in white. I used chunky glitter on the eyes and cut out an extra flower for the tip of the birthday hat.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Great card for any teen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! Thanks for playing along this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow -- that's amazing. Totally unexpected way to use this week's sketch --great job! Thanks for playing along -- blessings, gretchen

    ReplyDelete