Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Project Tues/Stamps and Smiles

Hi there stampers,

Todays challenge for Project Tuesday at The Fresh Batch was to make a triangle card.



I think this came out really cute! And its alot bigger than I thought it would be...I guess I have seen smaller versions of it. Anyway I followed Beates directions and it is the easiest 3d to make!! It seriously only took me like 5 minutes!!

Stamp set: Christmas punch
paper: bashful blue, bermuda bay
snow flake big shot die and big and small tag punches. White organza ribbon and silver cord.
What a fun project!!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box Janelle! I LOVE the gorgeous design and the jumbo snowflakes & Tag!! This was my first making one of these and I too was surprised how big the box was.

    Have a fun week & thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box looks fab Janelle! Glad you enjoyed the challenge. I have to say the box turned out larger than I expected too !

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your box! I just love the snowflake you put on the front! It is a large box, I was thinking it could be an ornament on the tree this year with a secret surprise inside!
    Thanks for joining uis this week at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic box!! love the colors and the snowflake :0) it was my first time also and it will not be my last! thanks for joining us on project tuesday :0)
    Rose Nov GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. just scrumptious chickie! lovin all those snowflakes and such a yummy color mix!

    ReplyDelete