Sunday, November 8, 2009

Craft area


Goodmorning stampers,
We were talking about storage at my last upline/sideline meeting. Well, I really never had one place for all of my things until a few months ago. The stuff was coming out of everywhere!!!

So my husband and I finally found a storage solution that would work for me and still be appropriate for the house. I have taken over our living room (I can probably count on one hand how many times we've actually eaten in there) But I wanted my things to be able to be put away when not in use. the solution was a cabinet from IKEA. I was able to choose what I wanted, both drawers and cabinets and the hangers for the punches are actually towel rods! This has been a miracle for me!







I love having all of my things at eye level. Now I know exactly where something is and it isnt a struggle to pull everything out to stamp.
I've even tried to organize my stamps by holiday, season, floral, etc.






And here is what my livingroom looks like when I dont have a stamping mess all over the table!!
I could actually use one more cabinet but....theres no more wall space!!



No comments:

Post a Comment