Friday, November 20, 2009

Decrative Tile whiteboard


Goodmorning stampers,
Well today I thought I would post something other than a holiday card!!
The way I'm going I will be working on Valentines by December!
Anyway I made this tile into a dry erase board. My club will be making these tonight for one of our projects!
Anyway, just stamp the tile in whatever design you may like and then use clear embossing powder over the top of it. Bake for 10 minutes.
Attach some ribbon to hold the marker and walla! I put mine on a photo holder but you could also put some felt on the bottom and lay it flat, or add a long piece of ribbon at the top to hang it on a wall.
hint: only erase around the image...and don't use water,I did have some of the color come off when I cleaned my writing. but only in the spots where the embossing powder did not stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment