Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dasher jewelery


Goodmorning stampers,
Wow, these came out so beautiful, I can't even tell you! The picture really doesnt do them justice! Sometimes I just amaze myself!!!
Anyway these came from a total case from Stampin Mama
I saw here jewelry and new I just had to create some for myself.
These were made using some chipboard (I used the kraft stuff in the back of dsp) and the Dasher stamp. First I stamped the image in versemark and embossed with black EP. then I sponged on old olive, and real red. I also sponged on gold encore pad on the edges. Then I used the champagne shimmer paint. And lastly I put crystal effects completely over both front and back. It did start to bubble at the top after the last step so my suggestion would be lots of thin layers as aposed to one thick layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment