Sunday, November 15, 2009

gift bag

Goodmorning stampers,
Today I have this beautiful gift bag for you! Remember the cute christmas tree I showed a few days ago...well this is the wrapping for it. I am so in love with the snowflake die and these colors just make me think of snuggling in a blanket by the fire watching the snow come down. (Hey, a girl from Southern California can dream right!)
Anyhoo, I used a large kraft bag (found in my stach of I'll use this someday!) a full 81/2x11" sheet of whisper white paper stamped randomly with snowflakes and holiday wishes
a strip of bashful blue scalloped at the bottom. Then I cut out some snowflakes and added scallop circle kraft behind them to tie into the bag. The big snowflake used whisper white, bashful blue and kraft...the kraft is the snowflake punch x4 again to tie into the bag. Added a ornament decoration and some bling and there you have it. Oh and dont forget to do the back of the bag too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment