Monday, October 5, 2009

TECHNOSTAMPERS CHALLENGE

Hi there stampers,


today I tried to play the technostampers challenge. The challenge was to use the Autumn harvest stamp set and all current Stampin' Up! supplies.

I had fun with this card! I just love fall and all the rich beautiful colors that go along with it. Today was a really nice fall day here in sunny Ca. It is unusual for this time of the year, I am loving it!

Anyway stamp set Autumn Harvest, words from Gobble Gobble single stamp Paper: old olive, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa. I watercolored the pumpkins with matching ink and stamped the leaf stamp randomly around the oval scallop die for some texture. Cut out some more leaves and attached them with some linen thread. A more mustard bow adds some feminine touches at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment