Thursday, October 29, 2009

Project Tues/Stamps and Smiles

goodmorning stampers,
Today I worked on a challenge from Stamps and Smiles. They have a few different sketches and challenges. This one is from Project Tuesday. The challenge was to make a stair step card.


Here is my card:
I used the Party Hearty stamp set
real red, certainly celery,bashful blue, so saffron and whisper white paper.
I had fun using alot of different punches: 1" circle, 1 3/8 circle, oval, scallop, small and reg tag, scallop square, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 square.
Stair cards are so fun to make...the possibilities are endless. I hope you have fun creating one of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, really great card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday!!!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janelle, glad you enjoyed the challenge.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and creative design Janelle! I LOVE the fun colors and gorgeous embellishment throughout your design!!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday! Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete