Sunday, October 25, 2009

MOJO MONDAY #109

Goodmorning stampers,

I guess I really am in the Christmas mode. Just about every card I've made lately has been a holiday card.
Here is my take on the Mojo sketch. I had this polar bear in mind from the minute I saw the sketch! But my daughter loves monkeys so....I had to make two.


The first card uses: Cold & Cuddly, Sparkly & Bright,Christmas punch stamp sets Paper: bashful blue, going grey, whisper white
I used the frosted shimmer paint on the snow at the bottom and on the polar bear. There is also dazzling diamonds on the dots in the blue paper and on the polar bear.
The second card used: sock monkey and accessories, sparkly & bright,christmas punch stamp sets
paper: real red, soft suede, whisper white, old olive and christmas cocoa DSP


No comments:

Post a Comment