Sunday, August 16, 2009

STAMPING 411 #112

Hi there stampers,
I finally got time to stamp alitttle this morning!! Here is my take on the Stamping 411 sketch this week.
As I've told you before I have a very good friend who has moved to Canada...so with her in mind I made this card.

I used One of a Kind,Cold & Cuddly, and Hard to Say stamp sets
Basic grey, black,whisper white CS and the new Night and Day DSP (love it!)
I stamped the images of the animals and then cut them out and popped them up. I also made two of the signs and cut one out to face the other way.
I added a filagree brad and fire red square brad and the gingham black ribbon.
This is the sentiment that I put inside. They had to move for work not because that is where they wanted to necessarily go.
Well thanks for looking, hopefully she will smile when she opens the card!




















1 comment:

  1. Oh this is stinkin cute! I know I want this set, but with so many things i want in the mini I chose against it... So cool!

    ReplyDelete