Friday, August 21, 2009

SCALLOP ENVELOPE DIE

Goodmorning stampers,
This is a project that my club worked on last week. I have seen alot of these cute little bragbooks on the net and had to make one for myself! What a cute grandma, auntie, friend gift that is pretty simple to make. I was thinking about school pictures myself because of the size but you can pretty much print your own size of any picture nowadays. (Wow did I really sound that old!) This is what the book looks like sort of opened. It only has three pockets but you can put pictures on each side of them.
Here is the inserts pulled out. It is a fairly small space to work with but thats what makes it a perfect purse book!
I used Tall Trees DSP, rose red, chocolate chip and so saffron CS. I cut off about a half inch of the end flap and attached two brads to hold the book together. And ofcourse gotta have that fun ribbon to finish it all up!




No comments:

Post a Comment