Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY CAMPER

Hi there stampers,
We spent our vacation this year in Lake Tahoe with my brother and sister-in-law. To thank them I made this fun card for them. We had many visits from the bears at our campground so I thought it was very fitting to have the bear coming out of the trailer!
I used the happy camper stamp set and pines stamp set
chocolate chip, old olive, whisper white and some retired DSP
I used my hobby blade to cut out the door on the trailer and colored in the windows to look like light inside. I also masked the trailer so I could put the trees behind it. Then I popped the bear out of the door and made him holding the lantern with linen thread.


1 comment:

  1. OHMY! This is too cute! What creativity! You really got into "playing" with your stamps. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete