Monday, August 10, 2009

GIFTS

Goodmorning stampers,
It is so good to be home with my family. I enjoyed convention and my time away tremendously but its always nice to come home to a welcoming family!!
Here are a couple of gifts I made for my friends and roommates in Salt Lake. I made them the notebooks with some beaded pens (not pictured) I covered the notepads with DSP. I used the daisy #2 big shot die for the flower on the left and the scallop punch and flower sizzlit die for the one on the right. I punched with the word window punch and added a strip of cardstock to make the closure and then added the sentiment to the strip. I also made them a cute matching bag with the new fancy favor die and the butterfly die. Inside I put a small bottle of hand sanitizer, lip balm, mints and gum. I just love how easy it is to make really cute projects with the big shot!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Janelle for being such a wonderful friend. I am blessed to have you in my life and I appreciate you so very much! These were beautiful gifts and I just loved receiving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new look of blog!!!! The really like the new bag die it looks as if it is going to be a "got to have"! They really are beautiful gifts. You always have such great ideas and do beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete