Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy birthday cards

Goodmorning stampers,

Today I wanted to show you the cards I made for my sideline meeting last weekend. This is a very fun fold to use! It is called a Joy fold card. I made two different color shcemes and then had my girls choose the final one. They chose the pink one!

Stamp set: With all my Heart, Well Scripted
paper: ballet blue, pretty in pink, whisper white, and Pawsitively Prints DSP
ticket corner punch, extra large fancy flower punch
pretty in pink brads and grosgrain ribbon. I also embossed the birthday image and the flower with irredescent ice EP.

To do that: stamp image in color wanted then stamp image with versamark ink, stamp paper, add EP and heat set. The original stamped color will show through the irredescent ice!


Paper: old olive, almost amethist, whisper white, and Tea Party DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment