Wednesday, March 3, 2010

crazy for challenges

Goodmorning stampers,
Here is a card I made for a couple of challenges. The Crazy for Challenges blog and the Pals Paper Arts
The Crazy for Challenges blog was to use at least 3 different textures. I think I accomplished that! And the Pals Paper Arts was a series of pictures all showing different birds and we were to make a card using those images as inspiration....so since I just love birds, and especially hummingbirds, this set fit perfect!
Stamp Set: Spring Song
paper:rich razzleberry, orchid opulence,chocolate chip, whisper white, cottage wall DSP
scallop die #2, circle scissors plus, large oval and scallop oval punch
I used my watercolor pencils to color the image and then used a blender pen to blend the colors out.

No comments:

Post a Comment