Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Treats


Goodmorning stampers,
Here is a card I made for my sideline meeting yesterday. Chocolates anyone!! It was mostly a case from one of you other crafty ladies Gina Shaw. I changed it up alittle and made it my own with the new pinking hearts border punch. I thought it was very cute!
I used the oval punch to make the chocolates and just cut them in half. I made a long strip of the border and then cut them to make the wrappers. The hearts are punched with the heart to heart punch. I used the new polka dot embossing folder on the pink to give it some texture.
Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes
paper: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, real red, whisper white, sweet pea and to the nines DSP
scallop square punch, oval punch, pinking hearts border punch, label punch, modern label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment