Monday, January 11, 2010

felt bag tags

Goodmorning stampers,
Well, I had a wonderful time at leadership, learned lots and of course got amazing swaps! It is so much fun to be around such creative minds!!
Here are some bag tags I made for my roommates and my upline. I used felt cut out of sizzix dies with some chipboard in the middle to make them more sturdy. Arent they cute!
dies: top note, scallop circle, clear scallop square, daisy #2, baskets and blooms, beautiful butterflies, flower folds,

I think this is my favorite one, especially since I love butterflies!


I even managed to add some of the new accessories from the occasions mini catalog. Look at the brads!!
So stinkin cute!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete