Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Occasions mini sneek peak

Goodmorning stampers,
Well I should be on my way to leadership in Phoenix about now!!! Yeah for me!! But I wanted to show you what I am most excited about in the new occasions mini catalog.
Look at these wonderful clear mount stamps!! Yes, Stampin' Up! is now offering clear mount! You can order from both the sell-a-bration catalog and the occasions mini catalog starting today!!
Wow, storage will be so much nicer. That means I can buy twice as many sets now, right??! These are dvd cases.


Look how nice the mounting blocks are! I have been using clear mount stamps for awhile now and I can honestly say these are one of the nicest sets of blocks out there.


See how thick they are! and they have really great rounded, grooved sides for easy holding.




Wow, look at the space you can save!
The stamp sets on the right I mounted myself using jewel cd cases and on the left is the traditional wood mounted sets. The ones in the middle are the new clear mount sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment