Saturday, July 11, 2009

STAMPING 411 #107

Hi there stampers,
So I am finally feeling alittle better! Yeah for me! I actually got busy stamping right away this morning. I absolutely love doing these sketch challenges from Stamping 411.


I used the Kind and Caring Thoughts stamp set, I think it is one of my favorite hostess sets from the new catalog!
I used not quite navy and bermuda bay CS and ink. The bermuda bay polka dot ribbon, large oval punch and scallop oval punch. I also took the ink and used the direct to paper tech to give some extra color to the layers.
Oh and my favorite bling!! I used stickles for the glitter on the flowers!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Janelle. I so love this stamp set and love what you've done with it. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I love your color combination (was popular among the operators this week too). Stunning!

    ReplyDelete