Friday, July 31, 2009

FANCY FAVOR BIG SHOT DIE

Goodmorning Stampers,

Well this must be a week of big shot projects for me!

I just had to have this new die...there are so many possibilities with it. here are two of them.

I used the thoroughly modern DSP,rich razzleberry, chocolate chip and whisper white. I cut a butterfly with the beautiful butterflys die and then stamped it with flight of the butterfly in rich razzleberry
The sentiment is from great friend.

I also used the lots of tags die and the large oval and scallop oval punches.


For this bag I used the thoroughly modern DSP rich razzleberry and wild wasabi for the leaves. The ribbon is also rich razzleberry!
This die can be either a box or a bag and has the score marks to help you along. It is just the cutest little thing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle! All your BS projects are awesome!

    I have a blog award for you, so come on by and pick it up on my blog!

    xo,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bags, you do such great work!!!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete