Monday, February 15, 2010

Stamping 411


Goodmorning stampers
Isn't this card cute? This is my sample for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge.
I love this stamp set but it has been left on my shelf for a long while now.
I think its perfect for what I wanted to say!
Stamp set: Loads of Love
paper: chocolate chip, sage shadow, To the Nines DSP
chocolate chip ribbon, kraft and chocolate chip corduroy buttons
tag corner punch and modern label punch.
Here is what I put on the inside of the card. I used two scallop square punches and cut them in half to make the border around the square.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I love the little doggie peering out the window. My pups like to do the same thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle -- this is just darling! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - the dsp really suits the truck image!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete