Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TRIPLE SLIDER

Hi Stampers,
Wow, I am so excited about this card!! It came out so stinkin cute! Again wasn't sure what to do with these papers but the balloons kept popping out at me, so...I pulled out my trusty double slider instructions and got to work. Problem was the green balloon was too big for the second slide, so I made a triple slide and cut the balloon in half! Didn't it come out cute??!!
First picture is of the card closed...


Second picture is of the card opened!!





Here is an upclose picture of the sentiments on the balloons and the pull tag. I wish I could have come up with something better for the pull but couldnt think of anything else.
Stamp sets:On Your Birthday, teeny tiny wishes
old olive, crushed curry, melon mambo CS, tall tales DSP. Chocolate chip taffeta ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment