Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pals Paper Arts/ Taylored Expressions

Good morning stampers,
Well today I have a couple more challenges for you. These two were so similar that I thought I would blog them together.
both cards used the Dasher stamp.
I just love this whimsical stamp. I love the antlers!!
The first card used: soft suede, bravo burgundy, whisper white and the Christmas cocoa DSP. I also used the scallop #2 die and the scallop punch. Dasher is embossed with gold EP and there are dazzling diamond snowflakes all around him (though you cant really see it in the pic)



The second card used: whisper white, soft suede and Christmas cocoa DSP. The scallop #2 die and I used the champagne shimmer paint first just on dasher and then on the whole circle to add some bling!





No comments:

Post a Comment